“The Most Memorable Time in My Life.”

The most memorable time in my life is when I was 7 years old. During that time, I like to follow my father wherever he go.I even went fishing with him. And that time, the flood came into my villege. Luckily, my house was saved from the water. 

That night, my father and my brother planned to go fishing at the river near my house. The water was quite high so we use "rakit" to go through the river. I was crying, pledging them to let me go with them. Luckily, they let me go with them. 

During that time, we catch quite a lot of fish. The night was so dark that each of us need to use a torchlight. We can only see something near us. Suddenly, our "rakit" bumped with something. Quite big and black colour. I thought it was a ghost so I was crying loudly and hiding behind my father. 

When my father use the torchlight then we can see the real thing. It is a big buffallo, and it was playing with the mud so it looks so dirty. Luckily it 


Comments