Am I no concern about the Flood Victims at Pantai Timur?

People might be thinking, why should I post something unimportant while others in Pantai Timur struggling with flood disaster. Am I no concern about them?

WRONG!

Let me tell you. I am actually from Pantai Timur, which is one of the places which affected the most during the disaster. I might be in Selangor now, but my concern is of course, by "real place" which is the place I came from.

I tried not to think about my family, but I can't. So I divert my mind to do other things. 

A few days ago, I call my house to ask whether they were fine or not. They were so busy which made me thinks that I was not important to them while they actually busy moving all the things to higher places because the water almost went inside my house.

During my second call
Then the conversation stopped because I run out of credit. I cannot call them at the nearest time because i went out with my friends. Once I came back, I called them, again.

I called them a few times, everyone which I know were at the villages during that times but I cannot go through. I became mad thinking they were so busy playing around with my niece and nephew and ignoring me. 

My niece's cat
Once the phone get through, my father told me that they were busy moving all the things because the flood already came inside our house. I can hear how busy they are so I hang up the phone. How do you thinks my feelings are? 

I have no pictures of their situations since I cannot go through my watsapp because I left my other phone(which have camera) at my brother's car. I call him to tell that I will go to his house the phone, but he told me a shocking news that he will return to our villages to help my family. I didn't realize that he's actually inviting me too   
( as you know I am a bit blur).

The same night 
I get news from friends that the flood situation get worse. I've become more worried so I can't sleep that night(The Christmas's eve night). I make solat hajat and solat tolak bala a few times. I never realizes when I fall asleep. 

When I wakes up, I saw a few missed called from my brother and my younger sister. I called them and my sister said that they were on the way back to Pantai Timur. I became more worried. I went to my sister-in-law shop, take my phone, went back to my house, just to get the WiFi to go through the Wattsapp. 

And it shocked me to see that my house is already half inside the water. I was thinking of my family, my father's car and my cows, where are they, did they have something to eat and blankets to keep them from cold?
My family at the removing centre 
I asks my brothers, sister, and anyone I know, and they seems okay, but I still concern because they told me that my father keep missing, just to see our house. I was so concern because he's not in a good condition.

Before this I was so mad because he doesn't listen to other people advices. But now I realize that he's actually too concern about our house, that's why my father keep going back. However, I still worried. 

The last pictures I get is as below, which  makes me so shock and worried. This few day, I try contacting everyone at the villages, but no answer. Maybe because on no line,  or no battery, that is what I hope. I only hope that they were just fine. 

My father on top of my house..I know he was sad and worried thinking about the house..
That's why I pray that God will let me share their difficulties, and divert it all to me. As for now, i'm not sure what to do, other than prays. 
My house before and during the flood..

A few hours ago i read some news from my sister through Facebook. Even though it's not  that great, i still considered it as a good news..May Allah bless them..Amin..

At least this info gives me a bit relief..
my father went behind the house to collect some papaya for food supply


My family on the boat..
my father and my mother inside the water tanks as their boat..
So, if anyone said that I didn't concern about the flood victims, THEY WRONG! In facts, I am  really concern about them because some of them are MY FAMILY! 

I also glad and proud that they were independent and creative enough to survive in any difficult situation like this. 

Please, PRAY WITH ME FOR THEM & for all the flood victims. If you cannot help them by money, energy or time, at least, lend them your pray. Its free, but might be helpful enough.

Comments

Post a Comment