The Heirs, Jjang!!!

This days, I prefer drama with experienced actor rather than young actor. Their acting skills are hard to achieved by young actor. However, THE HEirs changed everything. After Boys over Flower, this drama makes me young again. Lee Min Ho, Kim Woo Bin & Park Shin Hye will be the legend just like thier senior.

The Heir, makes my heart flutters a lot. I've seen many dramas but there is not many good drama lately. But this drama makes my heart beat fast, as if i am whom fall in love. And i like both, Kim Tan & Young Do.

Seeing their expression, makes whole body feel something. I smile a lot from the start till the end of the episode. My heart ache when Eun Sang cried, when she had to ignore Kim Tan.

I feel bad, seeing Young Do being lonely. Feel flutter when Kim Tan speak those lovely dialogue. Feel different when Young Do said he want to protect Eun Sang.

As people said, writer Kim Eun Sook is a brilliant writer. Before this, i never care about the writer or dialogue. What i see the most in a drama is the storyline. Thanks to "King Of Drama" of drama, i get to know about about writer.

Thanks to this drama, i got to know my favourite writer, Kim Eun Sook. Most of the drama are my favourite. Lovers in Paris, Secret Garden, Gentlemen Dignity and The Heirs, story that you will not forget.

Ps: lambatnya masa berlalu nak tunggu episod minggu depan. Tapi bila fikir design yg masih berlambak........ huhu...

Comments