When you hate somebody

credit to http://www.jamesandersonuk.com..I really like those word..



When you hate somebody,
You felt hurt,
You felt a burden,
And you will end up being the same,
With the one you hate.

Just smile while you can,
Be sincere with what you did,
Even if you can't sincere to yourself,
Try to be sincere to others,
When the day comes,
They will feel that.


You can't read what on others mind if you can't read yours first,
You can't told others what's right or wrong when you did the same mistakes,
You can't blame others on what happen if you sit still when that scene happen,
you can't hate people whom hate you,
Cuz' they have their own  reason to hate you,
even if they  despise you, or being jealous,
it's up to them actually,
Who are you to decide that?


A person told me,
That I am a fool,
Do everything but did not get appreciation by others,
Do a lot of things but end up being misused,
Being hard working but being back-stabbed instead,

She's right,
I am a fool,
who want to hate others, but I can't,
I hate them, but I hate myself more for hating them,
So I stop hating others,

But at least,
There is a person,
who sincerely told me that  I am stupid,
Since she is sincere,
I know then,
That she likes me a lot,
At least, I moved someone heart,
Right?



Comments