Just, bored....



How is your life lately?
What did you do on your holiday?
Will you go out and meet people?
or...
Will you stay in your house, eating maggi by yourself?
hmmm..maybe, watching korean dramas till midnight?


A lone ranger like you,
Actually,  like me, like us,
We might share the same experiences,
Waiting for the soul-mate to arrive,
Waiting for true love that will not disappointing you
A dream that might come true,
as the dramas we watch.

I am bored actually,
So I made a decision,
Changing my habit isn't easy,
It took times and money,
It took courage and planning,
It took plenty of effort,
but still,
It's better that do nothing, right??

So i decide myself,
To take myself away,
From this sorrow,
From this loneliness,
Just as to say,
Be happy to myself..

PS: Hm.. really don't want to disturb all my friends just because i can't go home for Chinese New Year..






Comments