Word of the day

They told me that they would keep everything in P&C if i told them everything. They told me that they used to be like me, so they understand me and ask me to take it slowly. They told me that the way i'm talking are not proper enough to use to others, they told me that they want the best for me.

In fact, they are lying! They are truly the biggest hypocritical people i've ever seen. Once i told them anything, they spreac it to others. Once i make a mistakes in my works, they will criticize me behind my back, not telling me how to fixed it. When they tell me my word usage are rude, they actually use that same words, but they never realize it. So how could i describe them??HYPOCRIC!

i would not telling anyone, but there are shocking things happened!!let me keep it by myself.,,

Comments