I hate that.....


The truth is, life is too complicated to think. i hate being in a group if they do nothing for group.  I would rather be silent and remains as a lone ranger while people seek others as life partners or friends. I do have friends, but i wonder if they remember me as much as i remember them.  Or they might forgot me completely once we got separated. 
If you ask me whether i remember them, i will say that i do. I remember them and i usually recognize them first if i met them. I'm the one whom will greet anyone I know or remember first, no matter who they are(except people i hate). Yes, that's me. It's not that i don't want t o make friends with more people, it's just that being adult is hateful. 

i really hate being adult and i wish i could remain as a kid. Actually, that's my dreams since my secondary school. when i was young, i really want to grow up faster because i saw my brothers got more "duit raya" because they are bigger. But it was fake. When I start growing, the time has changed. The timing change the money too. 

People become more and more stingy. So I got smaller amount of money  when  i got bigger. What a life. Since then, i start to hate growing up. When i went to all girls school on secondary school, i really wish that it will collaborate with any boy school so we can get used with men.i also dream of that few times.

I really hate when there are times our school becomes main venue for a big event, and others especially boys comes. I do not hate them, i just hate the way our student being excited, greeting their so called "boyfriends"(I am not sure if any of them end up happily), and sitting around the field at the night although it is not proper. I am not being jealousy at the them, i just think that it was not nice.

i hate people blabbering at me when it is not entirely my fault. However, i will get really irritated when people tried to give me some advise, but keep repeating the same things, mostly, in front of others. they might think that they are trying to be nice, but they didn't realize that was a big hypocrisy. they actually tried to show people that they are so called"nice" without knowing that it was abig humiliating to others.

i hate people being nice in front, but bACKSTABBED  you  behind your back. if you want to be bad, show it to others. don't pretend that  you are nice. some eople are like this. showing they care, while actually they don't.

There is a lot more things that i hate, but i will continue next time............

Comments